Friday, February 14, 2014

Snowmageddon 2014: Day 3, A Quick Re-cap

In the last 48 hours...

# of pairs of flannel pants worn: 3
# of times I made a Pinterest recipe: 4...nope...wait...5.
# of recipes I pinned on Pinterest: 23
# of Curious George episodes watched: 21
# of crock pot meals made: 2
# of crock pots used at one time: 2
# of times the dishwasher was loaded and unloaded: 4
# of snowmen made at our house: 1
# of people who built said snowman: 1 (#luckyme)
# of snowmen named Olaf that I saw on Facebook: 7
# of times I checked the weather radar on my phone: 81
# of books bought on my Nook: 2
# of books read: 1.5
# of times the sled was used: 2
# of sleds cracked & thrown away : 1
# of loads of laundry done: 4
# of Frozen songs downloaded to my iPhone: 3
# of minutes spent shoveling the driveway: 64
# of calories burned shoveling driveway: 324
# of times I cursed gathering together all our tax information: 0 (#smallvictories)

Oh, and Happy Valentine's day! Hubs and I are celebrating by each taking time to leave the house today. Alone. :-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails