Thursday, February 20, 2014

Some snow days and some not-so-snow days...

This post is waaaaay late but my phone crashed and I lost some pictures, but luckily they were saved on BlogPress in a blog draft.

But then BlogPress started acting kooky and it took me WEEKS to recover this post and figure out what pictures were actually on this post.

If my memory serves me correctly, these were from the first "snow." The "snow" that now, after seeing the second snow, was not really that big of a snow to begin with.

But anyways...some pictures.

We laughed when we dusted off the Wii Fit and realized it had been a "while" since Chad had been on it.

And we updated all of our Mii's and celebrated that everyone was in a "healthy" weight range.

Jake and Brooklyn face-timed with each other...from down the hall.

And I actually picked up a book and started reading again.

And Brooklyn wanted to join me...


Note: Since that first snow, I actually kept reading that book and went on to the 2nd and 3rd book in that series. They are fantastic! (Definitely very "Hunger Games-ish.")

Once the weather cleared, we met my favorite niece for some Mexican.

Jake perfected all of his faces.

Brooklyn continued her love for Hasbro games from Christmas....and spanked me at some Life.

Once Jake returned to school, he showed me the "class rocket."

Some time in there, I escaped the house, and my Zumba sister, Sarah, and I went out to dinner...

I think this was all the end of January/beginning of February....but dates are fuzzy....and I am reminded why I blog because if I can't remember these things after 3 weeks, I am doomed for any long term recollection.

Hope everyone is having a great week! We are loving the sunshine here, and I just wish it were here to stay!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails