Saturday, January 9, 2016

Our 16th Annual Carolina Christmas!

My holidays are never complete until I get my Carolina Christmas, and luckily due to schedules, I didn't have to wait long this year. On December 5, we all got together for lunch at Marisa's new house and also got to meet her sweet, newborn princess, Nyla.

Ooooooo.....my ovaries exploded right here. Pure preciousness.

We've been friends almost half our lives, and it is a blessing to do life with these people right here.







Each year, we buy our "favorite thing" of the year to give to the others. This year, I was super excited that my friend, Krystin, at Callie's Corner Creations made these awesome tumblers for us "Carolina Girls." They were perfect.

I am truly blessed to have these women (and their men) in my life. I love them and their families so much and cherish every bit of time that we get together.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails