Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween 2009

Despite giving birth 5 days before, we still managed to have a mini-Halloween celebration on Saturday. Jake was so excited to have another opportunity to wear the pumpkin hat again from the hospital.
Me and my kiddos...they in their Halloween shirts and me in, well, pajamas.

I did have enough sense to know my daughter and know that she would probably pull a last minute costume change, so I had gone to a consignment store and bought her two costumes- a witch and a cheerleader. Sure enough, after telling everyone that she was going to be a witch, she decided AS SHE WAS GETTING DRESSED that she wanted to be a cheerleader. Not a problem....so, here is Brooklyn as a Barbie Cheerleader. I had bought a costume for Jake as well (A pea in a pod), but with the H1N1 constantly on the brain and the fact that this too came from consignment, I couldn't bear to put him in it, even just for a second to just take a picture. Neither he nor I really cared and he actually spent all day in the Halloween shirt without peeing on it.

Our wonderful friends, the Bumps, came over to bring us dinner and let the girls celebrate Halloween together. Brooklyn and Zoe (Sleeping Beauty) had a great time seeing all the kids at the door and also visiting a few houses with their daddies (a first for Brooklyn to go door to door).


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails