Thursday, March 11, 2010

And we're there.

I just cannot believe that Jake is 4 1/2 months old and venturing into the world of solid/semi-solid food. This baby is growing up way too fast! I almost just wanted to put it off a while longer so I can keep my precious baby a baby forever, but the Dr. did suggest we start soon with the spoon, and though I hate to admit it, I think Jake is starting to need a bit more sustenance to keep up with his growing body. :-)

So, Saturday, March 6th, we gave Jake his first experience with rice cereal.

And he got to wear a cute bib for the occasion.

He was a little nervous about what was to come...

But Daddy quickly showed him that it was going to be fun.

He thought it was a bit strange at first.

But we had a great helper standing by to talk him through it.

And Brooklyn encouraged Jake to try some more.

And he ended up loving it!

Now, excuse me while I go cry because my last baby is growing up too fast.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails