Tuesday, March 9, 2010

At least one of us is exercising this month...

Momma doesn't have time to exercise this month with a busy work schedule and a sweet family to take care of. (OK, I know if I really wanted to, I could find the time, but I am still enjoying the fact that I am burning about 500 calories a day breastfeeding. Momma's in for a dose of reality in a few months!) But, after Jake's 4 month check up on Friday, we knew that he was ready for some "active play." I am still neglecting the tummy time, so I need to get better with that, but Jake's doing so great with his neck control. We pulled out Brooklyn's Exersaucer, and he LOVES it!





Speaking of the 4 month check up, Jake is (as you can obviously see ) growing quite well. :-) He is 20 pounds 9 ounces (97%) and 26.5 inches long (85%). He got one oral vaccination and two shots but with the extra meat on his thighs, I don't think they bothered him at all. He only squawked with the second one and only for about 2 minutes. Dr. D says he is looking great and to start trying rice cereal on a spoon. We also have pretty much labeled him "reflux free" and his ears were 100% cleared up from last month's infection.
I am so blessed to have such beautiful, healthy children!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails