Friday, March 19, 2010

The best St. Patrick's Day Celebration...

You'll have to trust me when I said the kids wore green on Wednesday. I had other things on my mind. :-) Wednesday morning, just after midnight, one of my best friends gave birth to her first baby, Nora Kate. 4 of us drove to Huntersville right after work Wednesday to wish Nora a happy birthday and give hugs to her mama (and daddy, too!). She was literally the teeniest baby I ever held at 5 pounds and 14 ounces. She came 2 1/2 weeks early but was perfect in every way. I'm so excited to be updating my "Oh, Baby!" counter with precious births (and some new pregnancies).

Here is the happy new family: Marisa, Marc, and Nora Kate.


The hospital said that Nora had the most hair they have ever seen on a newborn...I believe them!

2 comments:

Holly B. said...

Aww...she's so cute! And she DOES have a ton of hair! :)

Christina said...

aww, shes so cute! i love newborn babies!!! and it looks like her hair is pretty thick.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails