Saturday, July 16, 2011

Wednesday, July 6: Griffith Park Observatory & Bachelorette Night

The pictures are reversed so here is how my evening ended...



A raspberry cake shot....probably my first shot in about 7 years. And my only shot for the night. :-) No one else had two babies sleeping off jet lag at home so I made it an early night and headed home after dinner with my mom.

The girls out to dinner at BoHo on Hollywood Blvd in Los Angeles. I was 5 minutes from passing by Nick Jonas in the building.


Caroline and her beautiful sisters.



These girls know my style!



I mean, seriously, only in LA! This was the first bachelorette party I have ever attended located beside where they film the American Idol Season finales!





Earlier that day, we saw a magnificant view of the city from the Griffith Park Observatory.









What an awesome way to kick off our vacation on the west coast!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails