Crockpot Chicken Supreme
6 boneless chicken breasts
5 slices of bacon
4 oz. jar of mushrooms, drained
1 can cream of chicken soup
2 cups shredded Swiss or Havarti cheese
1. In large skillet, cook bacon until crisp. Remove bacon, lay on paper towel to dry, crumble, and set aside in fridge.
2. In same skillet (and bacon drippings), brown the chicken 4-5 minutes, turning once.
3. Remove chicken and lay in bottom of crock pot.
4. Cover with mushrooms.
5. Heat cream of chicken soup in skillet and then pour over chicken and mushrooms.
6. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours.
7. Before serving, sprinkle cheese over chicken and cover with bacon. Cover and cook on high 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.