Saturday, January 12, 2013

11th Annual Johnzler Holiday Spectacular

I'm still losing my mind with Blogger. But I must keep going. Here's our New Year's Day fun!

It was our 11th trip to Tanglewood's Festival of Lights with our God-family. Always lots of fun- always some random whining- but always tons of laughs, too.

First, the kids opened their gifts. Brooklyn's big surprise was an American Girl doll!


The whining was cut down some because Brooklyn and Allie both brought their Nook Tablet and Kindle Fire. No fights over sharing. Just some app sharing and book reading. :-)


We always love driving through and seeing what's new or moved. It's just such a great tradition and Jake REALLY enjoyed it this year.

And going AFTER Christmas is always the best- MUCH shorter lines. :-)

1 comment:

Shay-Zee said...

I can't get pictures from my computer to load into Blogger either. I'll let you know if I find time to Google around for a solution.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails