Sunday, January 13, 2013

Slow Cooker Sunday: 2 Recipes tonight!

Happy Sunday, everyone!

Today we experienced Meal #3 out of the 5 Meal Slow Cooker Plan that I talked about last week. Tonight we had the Goulash/Beef Stew over egg noodles. Just needed a little salt, but it was delicious. I also would probably only cook 6-7 hours on low. Though my husband said it tasted great, I thought the meat was a little well done after cooking 8-8.5 hours.

I also wanted to mention this pin below from Pinterest. My friend, Loryn, made this Turkey Taco Soup for our New Year's Eve get together and then I made it again the next week for my family. It was delicious both times...and tasted great over tortilla chips and under some shredded cheese. :-)



Have a great week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails