Friday, January 11, 2013

New Years Eve- Kiddo Style


I think I am going to lose my mind over Blogger. I had a great post about all of our Christmases and was just needing to download pics from my "good" camera and its not letting me insert pictures saved from my computer. I'm getting farther and farther behind so I am skipping Christmas for right now and re-capping New Year's Eve. If anyone knows how I can fix this (besides taking all the pics from my computer, downloading to Shutterfly, opening from my phone, saving to my iPhone gallery, then inserting them through BlogPress), PLEASE let me know. :-)

Anyways, we had a great New Year's Eve. We spent it with the Stevensons, Morrisons, Bumps, and Kinlaws, so it was awesome that Carolina cousins and Shout cousins intermingled and had a great time together. There were kids there of all ages so it was nice that everyone has someone to play with. The Stevensons hosted (which was even more awesome), and we had yummy food and lots of laughs.


The only pic I took was the rare moment they were sitting in the living room eating chicken nuggets and watching Horton Hears a Who.

The best kind of way to kick off the new year!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails