Thursday, October 17, 2013

Some interesting stats...

So, the Blogger public is speaking loud and clear to me. I did a quick run of my latest stats on the blog, and it's crazy the interest in my fatness and not-so-fatness.

Here are the stats over the entire history of the blog.

The top two are Slow Cooker Sunday recipes....the Sweet Baby Ray Ribs and the Shrimp & Grits. Both excellent choices, might I add.

Next up, is the post where I basically reveal the fact that I was not meant to be a stay at home mom.
And you all kinda found that entertaining.

After that, there are the last three posts I made about my lifestyle as it is right now....and my undying love for all things Heart in Sol.

Interesting to me....maybe not to you....but it does tell me that for some strange reason, you all like to know more of what I'm eating for dinner and my failures as a mom and less of what we did on our annual family beach vacation.

And one final interesting note....

Shout out to all the blog readers in Russia, Sweden, China, South Korea, the UK, Ukraine, Germany, India, and France. I am sure some of my casual language does not transfer well overseas but nonetheless, thanks for reading. :-)




I do appreciate you all reading. This blog is not only a place where I journal about the kids for the family scrapbooks and the grandparents but also a place where I can share my feelings, my challenges, my successes, and just my life as it is right now. I always hope it gives one of you out there the feeling of "yes, she feels the same way I do."

I'm always looking for more material and prompts, so if you have any requests over what you would like to know my opinion on, please feel free to leave a comment. No question is (probably) too personal.

After all, better to vent here than on Facebook.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails