Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Baby Claire is 1!

Well, she's been 1 since April 1...but as you and I both know, BlogPress did not care that my only niece turned ONE and had a fabulous time opening presents.






Cutie Pie.
And did I mention the girl LOVED her some cake?

Takes after her Aunt Jaclyn.

Yep.

Baby Claire, one day you will be in your college dormroom on your smarter phone and/or 3D laptop and will be reading this blog (probably after your cousins warned you about it). I want you to know that from the moment I got that text from your Mommy and Daddy one August telling me I would be an Aunt, I have loved you. I loved you even more when they called and told me that November evening that you were going to be a girl. I loved you EVEN more that March Easter evening when we got the surprise call that you were coming 4 weeks early and we didn't have to wait any longer to meet you.

And boy, did I love you sooooo much more that April 1st afternoon when I met you for the first time in that Asheville hospital and declared us birthday twins and BFF's forever.

"Baby" Claire, I love you more and more every day. Each time I see you, it's like we are given a sign that life is precious, life is beautiful, and we are truly blessed.

May you always know how much you are loved.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails