Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Vegas, Baby! (Part 2)

(Note: I have resorted to blogging the "old school" way. BlogPress is dead to me and now I have to email pictures to myself, save the pictures to my computer, and then load them again on to Blogger. I tell you all this not for the pity but for the excuse so you know I truly am trying to keep this blog up to date but AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THIS.)

But anyways, back to Vegas. My most favorite day in Vegas was the day that my parents rented a cabana at the Excalibur pool, and the kids and I spent the WHOLE DAY out there. Family and friends stopped by between tournaments and around shopping trips, and we had an awesome taco lunch poolside.

Fresh air, slight breeze, warm sun, and even my very own cabana boy all day long.

Here are some pics of our fun day...

 
 
 

 


 







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails