Wednesday, May 5, 2010

6 month check-up

Is it wrong to have a crush on your child's pediatrician?

I absolutely adore the kids' doctor. He is just so calm and gentle with both my children. When Brooklyn was a baby (and Jake now), they would just lay on the table and stare and listen to his soothing voice as he checked them out. He listens to all my questions, letting me know when to be concerned and when things are "just normal." He just has a way about him that assures you that you are doing a good job as a parent. That's my kind of doctor!

But enough of my swooning...I know the real reason why you are checking in.

How much does little man weigh?

I'm not telling.

Just kidding.

He's still on the charts...barely...at 23 pounds 13 ounces.

He's balancing that healthy weight with 27 3/4 inches...also barely on the charts.

But we're on the charts, people, and that's what matters.

And he's absolutely perfect in every way.

His doctor told me so. :-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails