Tuesday, June 21, 2011

...And to live by the Girl Scout Law.

I can't believe it's been over 6 months since this post.

This week, Brooklyn and her Daisy troop wrapped up their first year as Girl Scouts. They held an investiture for a newer member and all received their Daisy Petals that they earned this year. It was a great year, and they are so excited to get back together in the fall.









Thanks to Nanny and Gramma (aka Mrs Bader and Mrs Johnson) for being the BEST and most well-trained (haha!) leaders ever!

1 comment:

Emily Cole said...

So sweet! I love the new haircut! Our troop bridged from Brownies to Juniors this year - I can't believe I have a Girl Scout Junior on my hands now!!! Next year looks like it's going to be SUCH fun already. We're closing out this year just before the new one begins with a white water rafting trip!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails