Saturday, March 7, 2015

A Night to Remember...

It's nights like these that I want to remember forever...

On Thursday, February 26, our church Shout Family helped serve dinner at our local homeless shelter.

Our kids were so eager and willing to pitch in, and they truly made us all so proud.




These are two of my most favorite young women...love them so much and want my kids to be JUST like them when they grow up!




We were so grateful that the roads were clear enough for all of us to come out in 6 inches of snow to make this dinner happen. It is a blessing for us to be able to do this, and I already look forward to the next time. My kids are so incredibly lucky in life- spoiled even. I am thankful that, at this age, they have this opportunity to give back and thankful for a church that makes things like this happen for us.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails