Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I'm feeling the love, y'all!

So, what a nice surprise when I logged in to facebook today and saw this announcement in my news feed. Thank you all so much for all the clicks! You all are the best! :-)

In other news, I purged these clothes from my closet this weekend and went on a mini shopping spree for new clothes. It was finally time to rid myself of the clothes that were too big. I have been in a bit of a weight loss lull the last 3 weeks so I needed an incentive to keep going. No bigger incentive than buying clothes that just fit...no room for extra pounds in my new shorts and skirts. :-)



I itemized for Goodwill and came up with 7 pairs of jeans, 18 shirts, 2 track pants, 2 long sleeved shirts, 1 dress shirt, 1 pj's, 7 skirts, 2 dresses, 2 capris, 7 khakis, 2 bras, 1 shorts, 5 dress slacks, 1 cotton shorts, 1 skort, and 4 bathing suits. A value of $960.00 to write off on my taxes. Not too shabby.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails