Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Oh yeah, we did have an anniversary this summer, too....

Someone tell me how we went from here:


to here:

I mean, who would have guessed that these kids
would have these kids?

Twelve years ago on August 3, Chad and I said "I do."
When Chad placed that ring on my finger, I thought we had already experienced so much in the last 5 years as a couple. It's amazing to think about all we have experienced in the 12 years since that day.

Yup. That's 17 years, folks.

Just a quick reminder that I am 34 years old.

Half my life, people. Half my life. :-)

Happy anniversary, babe. Best friends forever and always. I love you more today than I did on our wedding day.


Here's to more vacations, more races, more music, and many more years of health, happiness, and love!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails