Saturday, April 4, 2015

Claire's TWO!

This little peanut (and my birthday twin) turned TWO on April 1! We celebrated her on Saturday the 28th with a sweet Peppa Pig themed party.











It was so much easier taking pics when she was immobile. :-)

Dear Claire,
You are the third child I always wanted but did not want to raise myself. (j/k) You are the perfect addition to our family and your uncle, cousins, and I love you soooo much (but I am the only one with a blog to tell you publically). The way you say all of our names is PRECIOUS, your giggle is infectious, your tea parties are delightful, and your songs are THE BEST. Keep talking on that pretend phone, rocking your baby dolls, and we'll work on that whole sharing thing this year. I love you so much, and you will always be my most favorite birthday present ever.
Love,
Aunt Jaclyn

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails