Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Easter Weekend

After two other egg hunts, my kids were primed and ready to roll for the annual family hunt.

Sweet cousins...







"Baby" Callie and her beautiful mama...

Opening all their loot...

Yes, I am proud to say I bribed threatened my kids for this picture.

Sweet cousins (the older edition)...

It was a great family day on Easter Saturday. We always celebrate Easter on Saturday because of leading church on Sunday night. It works GREAT and makes Easter very stress-free.

Easter morning the kids opened their baskets and enjoyed looking at their goodies.



I hope everyone had a great (and stress-free) Easter weekend. It was a good thing that our weekend was so relaxed because the week after was quite the adventure...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails