Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Easter Warm-Ups

The kids had several pre-Easter activities leading up to the actual holiday.

Jake had his annual egg hunt at school....his LAST one (gasp!).

It's not an Easter party at VK until there is a bucket on the head...


The Saturday before Easter we did egg dying at the house. Surprisingly, as crazy I am about messy activities, egg dying doesn't bother me.

I did have the kids wear snow gloves to help minimize the dying of the hands. It semi-worked.


They did a great job!


Lots of fun "spring activities" leading up to Easter! I can be a sucker for holiday traditions.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I would never have thought of gloves---that's brilliant!! I mean between this and the juice box "handles".....WHAT would I do without you?!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails