Monday, June 8, 2015

Fourth Grade Trip to Biltmore

If a 13 hour field trip with 100 4th graders taught me anything it's this...

1. I love my job.
2. I love that teachers love their job, because I am not changing jobs any time soon.
3. I am "still cool" because Brooklyn requests that I chaperone field trips, and her friends seem to think I am an acceptable chaperone.
4. I'm still wondering who has to dust and sweep this house and how often they do it.

Friday, May 15, I accompanied Brooklyn's class to Biltmore in Asheville, NC. I had never been before, (between visiting the Outer Banks and Biltmore this spring I feel like I am checking lots off the NC Bucket List) so I was super excited about going. The 4am wake up? Not so much. :-)


The kids were actually very well-behaved, and it was a great day with my sweet girl and her school.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails