Thursday, June 11, 2015

May Randoms

Here are a bunch of random pictures from May...

Happy Mother's Day to me...

And Happy 1st Birthday to Callie...

It was quite the celebration complete with a special guest!

The grandmas and I had an impromptu cousin date night with Jake and Claire while the guys played poker and Brooklyn was at a birthday party.

Sweet kiddos give me perfect pictures every once in a while...

We went to a family picnic for Brooklyn's youth group on Sunday the 31st, and the Kona Ice Truck came. Jake was beside himself!

Love our church family!

Jake and I also payed a visit to "Pops' Cross" at the church that day.

While I sat in silence and in awe of the fact that we have been without him now for 15 months, Jake wanted to see what bugs were hidden under every rock. I am so grateful for my children who provide me with comic relief when I need it the most. :-)

Well, I was sweating it there for a while, but I did manage to update all of May by June 11th. Not bad. Not bad at all.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails