Thursday, August 19, 2010

back to school, back to school...

"Back to school, back to school. To prove to Dad that I’m not a fool. I got my lunch packed up, my boots tied tight, I hope I don’t get in a fight. Ohhh, back to school. Back to school, back to school." -Adam Sandler (Billy) in Billy Madison

I could have used a really profound quote about education or growing up to head up this blog post, but don't we all just need a little humor on emotional days like this one? Brooklyn had her first day of Kindergarten today. Here she is ready to leave with Daddy. (It was barely light out when they left at a fresh 6:55am this morning!)


I was not prepared with a sign this morning so Brooklyn did "0's" for Grade 0. :-)

And Chad was nice enough to snap this picture for me when they got to school. She looks so tiny beside that sign. :-)

Happy first day of school, Brooklyn and Chad! I love you both very much and cannot wait to hear all about your day!

1 comment:

Emily Cole said...

So sweet! She looks small beside the sign, but she looks like such a big girl with the backpack on and ready to go!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails