Monday, August 2, 2010

I'm gonna be....


Today at work we started the Biggest Loser Girl Scout Challenge! I am so excited to finally have an extra push to lose weight. When I don't have accountability and incentive, I don't do well. :-)

We all pay $5 to participate and each week you weigh in. For each pound that you gain, you have to pay an additional $1, and at the end of the competition (November 30), the person who has the highest percentage of weight loss is the winner and takes home all the cash.

Now, I would not really classify myself as a competitive person, so why, you say, am I so excited to compete?

I HATE losing money! I figured that by doing this, a competition where I have to fork over MONEY, then I will definitely work harder to lose that weight and get in better shape. Hey, whatever motivates you, right? :-)

I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails