Thursday, September 15, 2011

Another Half Birthday!

Due to some technical difficulties, the cute video I have of Brooklyn presenting all her favorites will not be shown. Instead, I have sat down with my sweet eldest child and asked her to help me type out some of her favorites. Here they are typed out by the big 6 1/2 year old herself using her "fun spelling" method and not having any help from me.




Favorite food: mack and chees

Favorite drink: milk


Favorite color: pink


Favorite subjects at school: reses and math


Favorite song: icarly sons


Best friends: Mallory and Abby


Favorite clothes: drese


Favorite TV show: icarly


Favorite movie: taglt (this one probably needs some interpretation- Tangled)


Favorite indoor activity: ball


Favorite outdoor activity: ball


*Ok, here is where I have to interject and say that I think she got tired answering questions because "ball" is a cop out answer. She loves to watch TV, play on the computer, play on the Wii, play baby dolls, dress up, do puzzles, and cook indoors. Outside, she likes to jump on the trampoline, go swimming, fish, garden, and go to the beach.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails