Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Getting Our Lake On

On Saturday, we had the great fortune of spending the day on High Rock Lake. Jake had wonderful one-on-one time with the grandparents back home, while Chad and I took Brooklyn and met up with friends.

It was Brooklyn's first time on a boat and actually it had probably been a decade or two since I had been on one. She quickly grew right comfortable.




Brooklyn was awesome in the water, and I was only a semi-nervous mama. :-) I made sure that Chad or I were always in the water with her [cropped him outta this pic below] and she kept that jacket on the whole day practically- in the boat or out. :-)



Thanks to Misty and Joe for sharing their friends (and their friends' lakehouse!) with us!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails