Sunday, September 18, 2011

Slow Cooker Sunday: Cheesy Chicken

O.M.G. This was the richest, goo-iest, cheesiest chicken I have ever made.

In other words, it was good.

I would tweak it a bit, though, for next time (and oh, there will be a next time), so I just went ahead and gave you my directions on how I think it SHOULD be done.

Ingredients:
6 boneless chicken breasts
2 packages of cream cheese
4 cans of cream of chicken soup
2 cups of shredded chedder cheese

Directions:
1. Mix 4 cans of cream of chicken with 2 blocks of cream cheese until smooth.
2. Pour half of the mixture in the bottom of the slow cooker.
3. Lay chicken breasts on the mixture.
4. Sprinkle chicken with any seasonings to taste. (I did salt, pepper, and a little Mrs. Dash.)
5. Cover with remaining half of mixture.
6. Sprinkle 2 cups of shredded cheese on top.
7. Cover and cook on low 6 hours.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails