Saturday, July 18, 2015

Howling at the Moon!

Thursday, July 2, we took Brooklyn and Allie to see our favorite singer (and also sweet friend), Brendan James, whose tour "The Howl" took him through our hometown.


The Backyard Stage is one of our favorite local venues. Brian Jarvis, also a talented singer songwriter, opened for Brendan.

It was a great show and we were of course, super proud as we always are.


The new songs are great! Once The Howl hits iTunes, I totally recommend ALL of you hopping on there and buying a song (or all 6). I promise you won't be disappointed.

And though he is not featured on the album (ha!), I always love it when my sweet husband joins Brendan on stage...
We've come quite a long way from the days when Brendan was sneaking into the music building at Carolina and teaching himself the piano. I wish him all the success in the world- he truly deserves it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails