Monday, July 20, 2015

Red Hair Don't Care

Brooklyn's been watching YouTube.

Not crazy YouTube. Just videos of girls her age doing random crap.

It's mostly videos on gymnastics, but one day she came to me wanting to dye her hair with Kool-aid.

I'm sure I wanted to do the same when I was 10, so I said "Eh, what evs."

'Cause that's what Cool Moms say.

So, we picked out Tropical Punch (because she said that would give her the "brightest red") and went to dyeing.










It was very easy and about 6 minutes later, my daughter got red hair for "1-3 months." We are about 3 weeks in, and it's almost all washed out (thank you pools and oceans and such). The only drawback is every time she gets it wet it does run a bit on her pillowcase or shirt, but we have found that thankfully it washes out of the fabrics.

[Here's the link in case anyone else wants to get Cool Mom points this summer.]

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails