Friday, November 13, 2015

Compassion

I had a very proud parent moment last month when I received an email from Jake's teacher letting us know that our sweet boy was being recognized at the monthly school assembly as a student who possessed their "Moral Virtue" of the month- Compassion.

It warms my heart to know that even as a 5/6 year old, my son is showing the world that he is not afraid to show sympathy, empathy, care, concern, and love to his fellow classmates.

He was so surprised to receive the award- and to see me. :-)

He was not at all shy at the assembly either. :-)



Way to go, sweet boy. We are so proud of you and can't wait to see all the other wonderful things you accomplish in "big kid school." This is only the beginning, kid!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails