Monday, November 9, 2015

October Update: #splitaplatelosesomeweight

Ok- October was CRAZY in eating-out land. I cannot even begin to tell you where we ate and what we ate before Disney (it's all such a blur) and, Lord knows, Disney is a completely different story in itself.

But, you have to trust me that before our Disney trip, I know of 4 meals out that we split (knowing that we were "banking" any holiday and freebies for Disney), but like I said, where these were eaten I have no idea. :-)



(Ok- I do know this one is Moe's)


And you also have to trust me when I say that we had high hopes for splitting when we could in Disney. However, we didn't anticipate what the walking 7-8 miles a day would do to our appetites! We were ravenous at almost every meal!

We did, however, split one sit down lunch at the 50's Prime Time Cafe. It was delicious and the perfect amount...
...for then consuming a funnel cake right after.


Hey, we did great for 9 months and plan to finish out 2015 strong with November and December. Can't be perfect all the time! :-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails