Saturday, November 7, 2015

Speaking of babies...

(BTW, two days blogging in a row..."I think I can, I think I can...")

The Saturday of Labor Day weekend, my brother in law and sister in law revealed the newest member of the family.

We were so excited and since I didn't know before the party what it was and I was in charge of dessert, I made a blue AND pink cake.


Molly and Drew had a cute idea to choose one color of silly string for us to have a silly string fight on the count of three.

We were SOOOOOO excited to squirt blue string out of those cans!

Of course, we are just thrilled for a healthy baby...but a little boy cousin was just what makes this family even more complete!






Oooooo...this baby boy cannot get here soon enough! (And thank goodness I at least blogged about the gender reveal before his actual birth!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails