Monday, November 23, 2015

Jake's birthday + Halloween

So, after a week in Disney, I knew the kids would be super sad coming home PLUS Jake still wanted to celebrate his birthday with our family PLUS I already knew my house would be clean PLUS I knew my doorbell would be ringing off the hook for Halloween anyway. So....a family birthday party literally minutes after our flight landed back in NC on Halloween it is!


Our favorite ladybug who loves Halloween just like her mama!


We then celebrated with all his friends the following weekend (because a week in Disney and a family birthday on Halloween doesn't seem to be sufficient for a 6 year old). :-)











Jake had a great time, and we are so blessed with so many great friends. I was glad we could do this for our Pookie, but boy, was I glad with the birthday celebrations were over. :-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails