Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Christmas Eve- A long standing tradition of some fabulous lasagna

Since I was a baby, we have always spent Christmas Eve at my Oma and Opa's house. In fact, we have celebrated December 24 in Trinity for 33 out of my 34 Christmas's (only one we had to slide a day over due to Eric's travel plans). Not a bad streak. :-)

Brooklyn and her American Girl came fully dressed for the occasion.


The girls...

And guys...

Oma and Opa with all their grandkids and great- grandkids.

And the guest of honor, Oma's lasagna.
Seriously the best lasagna one will ever, ever eat.

The kids made themselves comfortable.


Pretending to be "rocks" in the living room.



One of Jake's most favorite gifts, Art from Monsters U.


Oh, I cannot wait for next December 24th- that lasagna is calling my name!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails