Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmas is upon us...

...so I better get this blog caught up or I'll be blogging about Christmas at Easter.

Last Saturday, the 14, we were supposed to do this:


But the weather was bad and we were battling a bit of sickness, so Chad and I tried to run on the treadmill instead.

But then we ran into this:


A broken belt told us that instead we need to do this:



So, we did. And had a great time helping and watching the kids make their masterpiece.















And I tried to get a cute pic by the tree...






But they were more interested in Wii Sports.



Just because it's Christmas doesn't mean you can have an attitude.



While Brooklyn wrote sentences, Jake drew pictures.


Despite the rain, change of plans, (& brief bout of misbehaving), we had a fun and memorable evening. I think it was the "calm before the storm," as we have quite the busy Christmas week ahead of us!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails