Saturday, December 14, 2013

Here, there, and a little bit of everywhere...

So far in December...

1. Our Shout service was featured in the local newspaper for celebrating our 10 year anniversary. They did a great job pulling together all the information that I and our friend, Jeff, sent them and used a picture that Brooklyn took of us on my iPhone.


2. I got a new hoodie from Heart in Sol. I LOVE it. It may or may not have been inspired by this post.

3. On December 1, this cutie turned 8 months old. Cute cute cute!! Can't stand the cuteness. Don't tell my kids but I think I show people her picture more than I do B & J's pictures. Oops. :-)

4. On Monday night, my mom and I volunteered with ChildFund, and we got to see Donny and Marie Osmond for free. It was actually a pretty great show (and I'm not just saying that because I have pretty much wanted to be Marie Osmond since I was 5 and saw her in a televised Disney Christmas parade).

5. Our new family pictures were delivered, and I was able to finally rid my dining room of some ghosts of chubbiness past. I figured out that we are about 100 pounds lighter in our new pictures 3 years later. It's been a long journey (one that you have all traveled with me), and i'm pretty darn happy where we have ended up.

Hope everyone's Decembers have been going fabulously! Lots more programs and events and parties coming up soon. 'Tis the season for craziness!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails